Monday, November 8, 2010

Stalwart Naked: the Origins

Stalwart Naked is an anagram of my first and last names.
Stalwart means marked by outstanding strength and vigor of body, mind, or spirit.
Naked means....naked.  This is fitting as I intend to bare all, figuratively of course.

I am an optimist slash realist.  I like lists.  I am a planner, although my plans are rarely carried out exactly.  I like organization but am terrible at it.  I am a wife and mother.  I talk about my family way too much (get out while you still can!)  I am opinionated.  I am defensive.  I read cheesey romances.  I, according to many, don't have a real job.  I am a stay at home mom.  I like to cook.  I like to sing badly.  I love to laugh.  I love to make others laugh.  Hopefully this blog will accomplish that sometimes.

That's me in a nutshell, or a blogshell, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment