Friday, November 12, 2010

for better or for worse

They say you know you have your dream job when even on your worst day you wouldn't want to do anything else.  That's how I feel about my family.  I am majorly irritated with my husband tonight, and my son threw a hissy fit all afternoon.  But I have never been more happy with my life.  I am so excited to have reached this place.  Things were really rocky with my husband and I a few months ago, and it feels so good to have banded together as a family and have gotten past all that.  It is such a relief.  I feel like at this point, my marriage is stronger than ever.



Even on our worst day, this is the only place I want to be.

I know this is a cheesey post, and I apologise.  Well, not really, I'm happy as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment